Friday, May 27, 2011

Grilled Salmon with Key Lime Butter

Corey has asked several times for more fish meals. I'm a frozen batter dipped kind of girl. Not really into the "fresh" fish. I have trouble staying focused when looking for recipes that don't really interest me. But since it is for Corey I searched for some fresh fish recipes. Since he is allergic to shell fish, salmon and tilapia are pretty much the only thing I can get at the store close to me for a decent price. I found this recipe on the Food Network site. Super easy and he says it is delicious.


Grilled Salmon with Key Lime Butter

5 Tbsp unsalted butter
2 Tbsp key lime juice
salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
cooked pasta or rice

Prepare grill by lightly oiling grill grate over medium/high heat. In small sauce pan, melt butter, add lime juice. Salt and pepper salmon modestly on both sides. Place fillets onto grill. Brush half of the lime butter over salmon. Grill two to three minutes per side for medium-rare. Drizzle remaining lime butter over salmon before serving. Serve with pasta or rice.

**I didn't have a lime so used lemon juice.
**I cooked it in a pan not on my grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment