Monday, August 1, 2011

Manicotti

This recipe was found at groceryshrink.com. It comes together very quickly. Corey and I both liked it. I didn't do very good with stuffing, some of the shells were ripping. So I just opened the ripped ones and stuffed. I was trying to use a fork to guide the filling in. I gave up, washed my hands and stuffed the shells using my fingers. After pulling the pan from the oven, I sprinkled a little more mozzarella over the top.

Manicotti

1 Lb ground beef, browned
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup Italian style bread crumbs
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
manicotti shells

Cook shells per directions, drain and rinse with cool water until able to be handled. Stuff filling into cooked pasta. Place in a greased 9 x 13 pan. Top with a jar of spaghetti sauce. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

**I added a little extra Worcestershire sauce to the filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment