Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lime & Ponzu Carne Asada Marinade

I don't know where this recipe originates from. One day my sister left a message on my Facebook page with this recipe saying I needed to try it. So after finding the right sauce, I finally made it. I will definitely be making this one again. It is a simple marinade then grill recipe. And with only four ingredients, simple. So thanks Tami for the recipe.

Lime & Ponzu Carne Asada Marinade

2 Lb flank or skirt steak
1 cup Kikkoman Lime Ponzu
2 limes, juiced
4 cloves garlic, crushed

Combine all, pout over steak. Marinate overnight.

**I just used some steaks that were on sale. I marinated them all day, not overnight.
**I put my garlic through a garlic press, so pieces got grilled right along with the meat.
**The Kikkoman sauce is not Lime Ponzu, it is now called Ponzu Citrus Seasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment