Monday, March 7, 2011

Honey Butter



Corey decided he wanted me to try to make some honey butter. Then he wanted some apple pancakes. I found the honey butter recipe online. For the pancakes I just followed the instructions on the baking mix box then peeled, cored and grated an apple into the batter. I used the honey butter on the pancakes. I didn't have syrup so used some honey and drizzled over the top. They tasted really good.

Honey Butter
1 Lb butter
1/4 cup honey
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Cut butter into chunks. Beat on low with whisk attachment. Increase to medium, add honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Beat until will combined, about five to seven minutes. Spoon onto parchment paper or plastic wrap Roll into a log. Refrigerate for two hours.

**I cut the recipe in half
1/2 Lb butter
1/8 cup honey
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla
**I did not roll into a log. I just put it in a bowl with a lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment