Saturday, July 9, 2011

Robusto Chicken

This recipe was being discussed on a forum I read. Several ladies had tried it and liked it. It was a good meal. However my chicken was dry and overdone. So next time I will cut back on the time. I cooked it on low for 7 hours, next time I think I will start checking it at about five and a half hours.

Robusto Chicken

4 chicken breast halves
1 bottle 7 Seas Robusto Italian dressing
1 Lb bag egg noodles, cooked and drained
4 oz sour cream
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated

Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Pour Italian dressing over top. Cover and cook on low 7 hours or high 3 1/2 hours. Remove chicken from crock and leave crock turned on. Add half the sour cream and stir until dissolved. Add remaining sour cream and the Parmesan cheese to the noodles and mix until dissolved. Serve the chicken over the noodles. Pour the warm dressing over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan to taste.

**I did not use 7 Seas Robusto, I used a zesty Italian that I had on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment