Sunday, July 10, 2011

Frozen Cherry Fluff

One of the ladies that used to work with Corey made cherry fluff. She gave him the recipe, and he wrote it down. Of course his shorthand makes no sense. Even to him it made no sense. So I looked online to try to find a recipe to compare what I could decipher with. But found this one instead. I just mixed everything in the bowl I was going to freeze it in. However, it was kind of hard to get out. So if I do make this again, I will do it in small paper cups. Maybe even put in a stick to make it like a popsicle.

Frozen Cherry Fluff

1 can (19 oz or close) cherry pie filling
1 can (14 oz or close) crushed pineapples, drained
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp almond flavoring
2 cups whipping cream

Mix all but whipping cream. Whip cream to stiff peaks and fold into mixture. Spoon into paper cups, in muffin tin or 9x9 glass pan and freeze.

**I did not use whipping cream, just thawed whip cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment