Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What's for Dinner?

The kids ask "Mom, what's for dinner?" In comes the husband "Honey, what's for dinner?" That seems to be a question in most households on a nightly basis. Of course if you ask "What would you like?" Seems they respond I don't know, or I don't care. Then they are not happy with what you make. Or they comment "didn't we just have this?" Seems like lots of families are in the dinner rut.

I was in a dinner rut for a long time. I had a dozen or so meals that were in my rotation. Lucky for me, my husband is not a picky eater. Hopefully this will help others get themselves out of the dinner rut.

I will be sharing several recipes that I have found, and tried. Hopefully you will find some that are new to you. Some that will start getting you out of the dinner rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment