Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

I can across this recipe at Hellmanns.com. Four ingredients and one of those is the meat itself. Super easy and tasty. Of course they push for their name brand mayonnaise. I used the salad dressing type (Miracle Whip for example) that most people generically call mayonnaise. I served it with onion rings with dipping sauce, but would be great with any vegetable.

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
4 tsp Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.

**I spread on a little too much of the mayonnaise mixture. Although it was good, it was a little thick.
**I would also suggest giving the bread crumbs a gentle pat into the mayonnaise mixture. While cutting the meat I was losing crumbs.
**Be sure to check your chicken for doneness. I had one breast that was fairly thick and was not done at the 20 minute mark. Since Corey likes his food well done, I gave it an extra 15 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so gonna make this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so simple. And easy to half or double if needed. Hope you enjoy it.

      Delete