Monday, January 10, 2011

Italian Chicken and Potatoes


I found this recipe on the internet. I can't remember which site so can't add the link. Anyway, this is a super easy recipe. The chicken was nice and tender. The potatoes were nicely cooked. The flavor was very good. Corey says it's a keeper.

Italian Chicken and Potatoes

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
4 small to medium potatoes cut into wedges

Put chicken into crock pot. Sprinkle with half the dressing and spices. Add the potatoes on top of chicken, or put around chicken. Add the rest of the dressing and spices. Cook on low 6 to 8 hours, until chicken and potatoes are tender.

**This recipe could easily be doubled for a larger family.

**I cooked mine for 8 hours.

**I think next time I am going to marinate the chicken overnight in the dressing and spices.

No comments:

Post a Comment