Friday, November 19, 2010

Slow Cooker Puffy Pizza Casserole










I found this recipe on another blog.. We tried it tonight for dinner. It is pretty good. I didn't add the black olives to mine. The meat and sauce part would be excellent over spaghetti.

I browned my meat, onions and garlic in my Pampered Chef Micro Cooker.

I did the tomato paste, spaghetti mix on the stove. I cooked it just until it had a few bubbles. Then poured it over my drained meat in the Micro Cooker.

The dough portion seemed a little thick for my liking. But it cooked nicely. I'm wondering how it would turn out if I cut that portion of the recipe in half. Then just add a little extra cheese over it.

I cooked it for 4 hours on high. I think it could have cooked a little longer. It was done, but I would have like crisp around the edges, of course that is just me.

Anyway, it was a very easy recipe. Corey said it is a little spicy. So next time I make it I will maybe leave out the garlic. Or maybe only use half the spaghetti mix packet.

By the way I used the recipe for the spaghetti mix listed with the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment