Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Knock Off Chicken Bacon Ranch







This is another sandwich I knocked off from a local pizza place. It is another that you can change up to your liking. I used an Italian loaf from my local grocery. But you could easily substitute hoagy rolls, Kaiser rolls, even do it on a wrap.

I cut my loaf and put it on foil, crinkling the edges around the loaf.

Next spread as much or as little Ranch dressing as you like. You could even put it on just one side. The pizza place would smother them in dressing. I would always order the dressing on the side and just dip my sandwich in.

Next is the bacon. I use bacon bits, NOT imitation bits. You could fry your own and crumble over the sandwich. Even use whole strips if you like.

The the chicken. The chicken I used is some I grilled extra with yesterday's dinner. However breaded tenders are excellent on this sandwich. Just cook them first. Whatever type of chicken you use, cut into bite sized pieces. Spread over the loaf.

Add your cheese. I use Mozzarella that I shred myself. But use whatever cheese you like. Kraft has a couple blended cheeses, that I used before I started shredding myself, they work great.

Cook at 450 degrees for about 12 to 15 minutes. Until your cheese is melted to your satisfaction. Cut and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment